Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board
Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control
and Wetlands Management District
118 Tenney Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
Phone: (978) 352-2800
Roy E. Melnick: Executive Director John W. Morris, CHO: Chair
William Mehaffey, Jr.: Operations Manager Vincent J. Russo, MD, MPH: Vice Chair
Emily D.W. Sullivan: Wetlands Project Coordinator Paul Sevigny, RS, CHO
Kimberly A. Foss.: Entomologist Joseph T. Giarrusso, Conservation Officer
Robyn A. Januszewski: Biologist Rosemary Decie, RS
DATE POSTED: 4/11/2018
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
District Board of Commissioner’s Meeting
May 01, 2018
118 Tenney Street, Georgetown, MA
As posted with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State, the Executive Office of Administration and Finance, the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board and all subscribing communities, there will be a meeting of the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District, Board of Commissioners on May 01, 2018.
Agenda as follows:
- Review meeting minutes for 03/06/18 by board (vote for action).
- Six month review/salary adjustment, Roy Melnick, presented by board (vote for action).
- FY 2019 COLA increase, presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action).
- Step increase, Kim Foss 1yr. step to 3 yr. step, presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action.
- Invasive Plant Protocol, presented by Robyn Januszewski (vote for action).
- Old business
- New business
- Public comments