Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board
Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control
and Wetlands Management District
118R Tenney Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
Phone: (978) 352-2800
William C. Mehaffey, Jr.: Acting Executive Director John W. Morris, CHO: Chair
Kimberly A. Foss.: Entomologist Vincent J. Russo, MD, MPH: Vice Chair
Robyn A. Januszewski: Biologist Paul Sevigny, RS, CHO
Joseph T. Giarrusso, Conservation Officer
Rosemary Decie, RS
DATE POSTED: June 5, 2020
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
NEMMC District Board of Commissioner’s Meeting
June 11, 2020
5 Beach Road, Salisbury, MA
As posted with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State, the Executive Office of Administration and Finance, the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board and all subscribing communities, there will be a meeting of the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District (NEMMC) Board of Commissioners to be held on June 11, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Agenda as follows:
- Call to order and Attendance.
- Review minutes for 03/12/20 NEMMC Commissioner’s Board Meeting (vote for action).
- Update of the Administrative Assistant Job Posting/Hiring presented by Robyn Januszewski.
- Review FY20 Estimated Budget Closeout presented by John Moak and Bill Mehaffey
- Review FY21 Forecasted Budget presented by John Moak and Bill Mehaffey
- Public Comment/Input.
- Other Business
- Vote by Commission Members to enter into Executive Session at this time to Review minutes for 04/22/20 and 04/27/20 NEMMC Commissioner’s Executive Session Board Meeting (vote for action). Commission may vote to not reconvene to public Meeting.